What horses do you want to breed with?
Breeding your level 3 male T3 with your level 30 female T3 could give one of these offsprings:
- ~22.52% Tier 3 ♀ Female
- ~27.03% Tier 4 ♂ Male
- ~31.53% Tier 4 ♀ Female
- ~18.92% Tier 5 ♂ Male
|475||breeding grade reached|
You'd need approximately 5 more levels distributed between your horses to reach the next best threshold.
Your breed reaches a grade of 475 which determines the offspring. The grade can be increased by leveling horses, reducing deaths and using higher tiers.
|Grade||Min. Offspring||Max. Offspring|
|300||Tier 2 (F)||Tier 3 (M, F)|
|350||Tier 3 (M, F)||Tier 4 (M)|
|400||Tier 3 (M, F)||Tier 4 (M, F)|
|450||Tier 3 (F)||Tier 5 (M)|
|500||Tier 3 (F)||Tier 5 (M, F)|
|550||Tier 4 (M, F)||Tier 6 (M)|
|600||Tier 4 (F)||Tier 6 (M, F)|
Links & Credits
- Filterable Horse List with colors and attributes.
- The Math Behind Horse Breeding (and this calculator).
- The calculator was based on this Google Doc which I found here on reddit.
- The color values (red, white, black) are based on Bouwplan's awesome imgur graphic.
- The math behind highlighting possible offsprings is based on Jenicans' Color Theory Calculator.